Monday, July 09, 2007

I have sold out...

Blogger is offering to PAY every time someone visits the site. All I have to do is agree to have ads on my site. I'm hoping that most of my readers (among the few I have left after my long absence) will be intelligent enough to know what to do. It won't be long before you can enter my site and line my pockets at the same time. If you also do the "AdSense" thing then I can visit YOUR site and line YOUR pockets. Google is worth hundreds of billions. This is our chance to cash in! I can see myself with a a NEW JACUZZI in my backyard! Or driving a GREAT NEW SPORTS CAR!!!. Maybe I will become the BLOGGER KING!!!

Sorry. I'm being selfish. I also promise to give a dollar to the poor every once in a while.

3 comments:

Spoony Quine said...

` Hmmm. I've considered doing that. In fact, years ago when I had an SEO blog I tried to but couldn't figure it out because it has no html editing!
` I keep thinking about trying again, though I don't know if it would be lucrative.

` ...Hey, any chance you could advertise my new blog when it comes out? :D
` It's not lucrative but it is sensible!

Spoony Quine said...

` BTW, where are the ads?

` Also, your last post is hilarifying!

Jeff Vachon said...

Thanks Sara, I don't know where the ads are! I did everything right! I was expecting a few ads on here by now for the huddled masses to click on thus making me wealthy beyond avarice!