Thursday, February 09, 2006

70 Virgins After Death?

I will reserve comment on WW3 starting over the cartoons. But I do have to question why the Muslim faith assures everyone of 70 virgins after they die. Is this a good thing? I was with a virgin back in 1985 - for the last time. Most virgins do not enjoy sex the first time. There's screaming, crying, guilt and pain. Then the gal falls in love with you and becomes insanely jealous! So now you've got 70 now-ex-virgins killing each other and calling you all hours of the night and day. And if that ain't enough, you may start off with 70 virgins but after a couple of months you've got 70 nagging bitches - FOR ETERNITY!

Why doesn't the Muslim faith simply tell everyone, "after you die you're going to hell"?

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

i was never a nag...
just a bitch.

i dunno why they don't.....i gave up trying to understand another religion/faith years ago.

according to my mother there is but only one religion-being a good catholic.

Jeff Vachon said...

The rest of us get peace and quiet! I wouldn't want ONE virgin never mind 70+!

Hamrose said...

Ya know, that brings up a good point...just how many friggin virgins do they think there are exactly??? Maybe if they run out of virgins they could give 'em a couple of "gently used" models that have taken a really hot bath....

Did I just say that!?! Yep, I did.

So what do the rest of us get anyway, I wonder???