Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thank God for Chocolate!

Scientists have discovered that chocolate contain flavenoids which have potent anti-cancer properties. That's great news! This means that we don't have to feel guilty about eating chocolate anymore! When people tell you that you eat too much chocolate simply tell them, "If I don't eat chocolate I will get cancer and die!" I have often wondered how my grandma has so far lived to the ripe age of 100 despite being a heavy smoker then I remember the gobs of chocolate she always had in the house.

2 comments:

TheStolenOlive said...

AMEN!

Nothing better than that big box of Godiva I get every year for Christmas that I ration out one piece a week.

Jeff Vachon said...

You better stop that rationing FTV! Flavenoids are most beneficial when eaten in bulk!