Thursday, August 18, 2005

Leaving the toilet seat up.

I once asked my girlfriend why she was so upset about me leaving the toilet seat up. She explained, "when I was nine years old my Uncle left the toilet seat up and I fell in". So I figured it out. She takes about 6 pisses a day for 47 years. That makes 102,930 pisses. Out of that 102,930 pisses she falls in ONCE??? That's not enough for me to have to bear this burden of putting the seat down for the rest of my life. Now, if she had fallen in, say, 5 or 6 thousand times then I would say she has a legitimate complaint. Also, I take a crap every day and I've never fallen in! And I've never pissed on the toilet seat when it's been left down! Some things I may never understand no matter how often it's explained to me. I guess I'm...A GUY!

2 comments:

Charles Turner said...

I put down both seats as a matter of course. Otherwise my dog drinks out of it, slobbering water all over the floor.

Jeff Vachon said...

Ok Edgar. You have a legitaimte reason for putting the seat down. However, I am dogless.