Friday, July 22, 2005

Grand Theft Auto has a HIDDEN SEX SCENE!

The most violent and dangerous video game to ever hit the market is now being owtlawed by many major retail outlets because it has a hidden sex scene! Grand Theft Auto does not hide the fact that it glorifies car theft and murder but heaven forbid there should be a sexual reference in there! This reminds me of the time I was 12 years old and my mother called the movie theater to find out why "Dirty Harry" had an R rating. She was told it's because of the violence. My mom said, "just violence? Oh, OK". That was OK for us to see! But my folks nearly freaked out when a couple of nude women appeared on the screen! In todays world violence is encouraged whereas sex and pleasure are discouraged. One President is impeached for having sex while another President is glorified for causing war. I hope we see the day when that turns around. I would like to have parents calling the cinema and allowing their kids to see the film if it's "just sex"!

No comments: