Saturday, May 21, 2005

You can find love online with Russian strangers!

Just for kicks I signed up with cupidbay.com. I have no interest in meeting a lover through the internet but wanted to see what kind of responses I'd get. Almost daily I get an emial from some young Russian babe who wants to get to know me better. Here's a typical email:

Greetings
How do you feeling, I simply wanted to communicate with you, it would be cheerful I think.:) Do you not against it? I know that man should take first step. But it is the Internet it gives a lot of freedom from usual stereotypes. I here spend not so a lot of time. Now I will describe a little myself, I am 24 years, my growth 168. but I think that better if you will look my photo... I hope you like it. I have frozen in this pic :) there are was a good and warm weather and I in the morning has put on easily and then the strong cold has suddenly come and even there was a snow. ооо I have a little distracted :) if you wish you can write me on my mail ekobisheva@list.ru I hope that you will write to me. By the way this your real name? :)

The fact that she is frozen may explain the overly-pointy nips and red blushing face (not shown in this blog). Her English sucks and she obviously wants to meet an American dude for money. All my readers may feel free to write her at the email address provided. I sure as hell won't.

2 comments:

TheStolenOlive said...

I'm not sure I would want to meet someone with a 168 growth.

Jeff Vachon said...

That does seem a bit exessive.