Tuesday, May 31, 2005

More love with Russian Bitch...I mean strangers

Dear readers, I have been occupied with other matter such as trying to save the world and have been unable to write much on this blog. For the time being, here's another love letter that I will never answer from CupidBay.com. This lady implies that she is a total bitch but then goes on to tell me how horny this will make me:

Hi. I’m writing to you because I need such a close person in my life who will be always with me in every situation. The person, who is so close, that you will feel him even in the distance. But you will be looking very forward to meeting him.
I want to love with my whole soul and to live for the sake of it. I believe, that it will be so, that he will hear the shout of my Soul.
From my point of view, feelings play the most important role in our life; it is strange, but to all relatives I have an analytical mentality. You know, some coldness by external consideration does not show the stone heart at all, on the contrary, it can be so hot, that it can melt the ice in the heart of another person.
It is rather difficult to collect all my thoughts together to express everything I’d like to tell you about. I just hope, that the impulse of my Soul will be heard and you will necessarily answer me this message and we shall communicate with you!!!!!!!!!!! Write to me the letters on mine e-mail: Lydmilavall@yandex.ru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With impatience I shall wait for your answer!!!!!!!!
Lydmila!!!!!

2 comments:

Woland said...

I don't know why you pay any atention to this. In many cases it's not really a Russian babe that writes to you, but some Russian crooks who seek for rich and dumb American (or European) suckers.

Jeff Vachon said...

Do you mean...these are NOT hot, horny, sexy Russian babes??? Damn! And I just sent all my money to one to get her here! Guess I'll have to go after the Nigerian chicks from now on...