Thursday, April 21, 2005

The "Virgin" Mary

There's another vision of the "Virgin" Mary out there http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/20/national/main689630.shtml ! At times like this I ask myself, "was she really a virgin?" And if she was then WHY? She was a married woman! I can only assume Joseph couldn't get it up. When Mary got pregnant she made up that whole miracle, virgin, "God-did-it-to-me" story. Assuming God DID do it, why is he fucking another mans wife? Isn't he violating one of his own commandments? Does that mean it's cool for us to knock up another mans wife? "God did it, why can't I"? Also, it would appear the "Virgin" Mary was only 14! These days it's illegal NOT to be a virgin at 14! Damn, I was 16 the first time!

3 comments:

Irina Tsukerman said...

That may not be true. According to one theory, after Joshua, a.k.a. Jesus, the couple had four more sons. From what I understand (I may be wrong), she was supposed to be a Virgin during the time of Jesus's conception and birth. I don't know how Christians feel about what happened afterwards.

TheStolenOlive said...

You must be sick or nothing has outraged you lately because your blog and your readers are feeling neglected.

Jeff Vachon said...

Sorry FTVStar. I have been busy with other matters. I shall write more OUTRAGED things soon!