Friday, January 27, 2006

Everyone Should Start Smoking.

Over the past 20 years obesity has become epidemic in this country. There was once a time when very few Americans were obese. Why? Because eveyone smoked! When people quit smoking they gained weight. Now people don't smoke and they are fat. The solution to the obesity problem is quite simple. Everyone start smoking! We would see fewer deaths from obesity related illnesses and diabetes would no longer be such a health threat! Why can comedians figure this out and doctors can't?

3 comments:

TheStolenOlive said...

Um, I'm allergic to smoke. And I need to lose weight.

Unfortunately, I get to blame my 12 different prescription drugs on my recent abnormal weight gain.

Jeff Vachon said...

12 drugs FTV? Damn! You could make a meal out of the drugs alone!

kimmyk said...

I know alot of people who gained weight after they quit smoking...weird.

I don't smoke..I just gain weight.