Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm going to sue the Catholic Church!!!

I'm going to sue the Catholic Church!!! As too many people have, I grew up Catholic. I was an altar boy for St. Cecilia's Church from the ages of 11 to 13. I have read so many stories of priests sexually abusing children, particularly altar boys. In the two years I served at our church not one of the three priests ever assaulted me once! Do you know what this does to my self esteem realizing that I was not pretty enough or studly enough to be assaulted? I see my old school friends driving fancy cars and living in fancy homes with the profits they got from the Catholic Church scandal while I sit in my rented house driving an old Toyota! I want my piece of the pie! Granted, I gave up Catholicism when I was 17 because the whole religion is bullshit but that shouldn't excluse me from getting a few hundred grand to repair my damaged self esteem! I'm going to sue! Let the healing begin!

2 comments:

TheStolenOlive said...

Well hell! You should have just talked your mother into letting you go spend the weekend at Michael Jackson's house.

Jeff Vachon said...

But if Michael didn't assault me then my self-esteem would REALLY suck!