Saturday, June 17, 2006

The lovely Ann Coulter!


I wish everone would stop shitting on lovely Ann. She's a God-fearing Republican who thinks the rest of us are "godless" and immoral. Actually I like Ann just for being so entertaining. She's like a male Pat Robertson. Full of shit and proud of it! I don't DISlike her just because she's an egomaniacle, lying, hateful, vengeful, Bush-loving closeted lesbian. I just don't trust any woman with an Adams Apple bigger than mine. But on second look I must ask myself "is that an adams apple or is that simply the permanant outline of an enormous schlong she tried to stuff down her throat?"

4 comments:

Charles Turner said...

Maybe she's in "deep throat" mode.

Jeff Vachon said...

Always Edgar. I gotta get to know her better.

Hamrose said...

Wow. That is a pretty big adam's apple isn't it. Well, I wonder if she wears a sensible republican coatlike Nancy did?

(

P.S. It's nice to be able to write a joke and know that someone will actually get it.)

TheStolenOlive said...

that is the funniest thing i have ever seen.